200 Bedded Cancer Hospital, Gauhati Medical College has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientist – B (Medical) and Project Technical Officer (Statistician) vacancies.
200 Bedded Cancer Hospital Gauhati Medical College New Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a walk in interview to be held on 6th August, 2018, from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM in the office of 200 Bedded Cancer Hospital, Gauhati Medical College for the following posts for the project “Setting up of Hospital Based Cancer Registries and Patterns of Care and Survival Studies on Cancer Breast, Cancer Cervix and Head and Neck Cancers under Regional Cancer Center”.
1. Scientist – B (Medical)
No. of post: 01 (One)
Educational Qualification: MD in P&SM from a recognized University.
(a) Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in the relative subjects in recognized institutes.
(b) Knowledge of computer applications.
Age: Below 35 years.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.66250/- P.M including HRA
2. Project Technical Officer (Statistician)
No. of post: 1 (One)
Essential Qualifications: 3 (three) years graduate degree in Mathematics with Statistics as one of the major subjects/Economics/ Operational Research/Agriculture Statics or equivalent with two years research experience in the above mentioned subject.
(a) Knowledge of Statistics related computer software
(b) Knowledge of computer application
Age: Below 30 years.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.32,000/- P.M.
1. All the posts are purely temporary on contractual basis. The appointment will be initially for a period for 1 year which may be renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
2. Candidates have to appear in the walk in interview along with all the original documents of educational qualifications and experience. Candidates must bring along all relevant documents related to their qualifications and experience in original and one set of self attested photo copies.
3. Only eligible candidates should come for the interview at stipulated time. Candidates reporting after the notified time will not be entertained.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.