Air India Recruitment 2018 – 36 Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor Posts: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 36 Trainee Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor (Technical/ Non-Technical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for Air India Recruitment 2018 before 10th May, 2018 for the following posts and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Air India Recruitment Vacancy Details:
1. Trainee Tradesmen
Number of Post: 26 (UR-13, OBC-7, SC-4 & ST-2)
2. Assistant Supervisor (Technical/ Non-Technical)
Number of Post: 10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-1 & ST-1)
Upper age limit – 35 years.
OBC – upper age limit of 35 years would be relaxed by 3 years.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – upper age limit of 35 years would be relaxed by 5 years.
1. Trainee Tradesmen – ITI/NCVT/GCE in Diesel Mechanical/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Diesel Electrical/Auto Mechanic/Auto Electrician issued by Govt. of India. OR 3 years’ Diploma from Govt.Recognized Institution.
2. Assistant Supervisor (Technical/ Non-Technical) –
i. Technical:- Engineering Degree/Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/Aerospace/Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
ii. Non-Technical:- B.Com from UGC recognized University/Board
Don’t miss to read:
Emoluments: The post of Tradesmen will be paid all-inclusive salary of Rs.20,000/-per month and Assistant Supervisor will be paid an all-inclusive salary of Rs 19,570/-
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2018
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria, mentioned above, as on 10th May, 2018 are required to WALK-IN to the venue mentioned on the date and time as indicated, along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below with non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of:
1. Educational Qualification (i.e. SSLC, HSC, or higher education with mark sheets for each year), as applicable.
2. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and HSC passing certificate.)
3. Candidates are advised to carry experience certificate with them or appointment letter of current working Firm
4. Technical /license qualifications may be in Original for verification.
5. Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Advertisement Details: Click here