ASCPCR Recruitment 2018 – HR/Technical Consultant: Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights Recruitment 2018 Application from, experienced and interested candidates are invited to submit along with C.V and all testimonials including educational qualification, age, passed certificate of the highest qualifying examination, work experience certificate etc for filling up the following post under the Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights as per the details mentioned below:
ASCPCR Recruitment 2018 | HR/Technical Consultant
Name of the Post: HR/Technical Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (one)
Eligibility & Qualification for the Post:
1. Post Graduate University Degree in Social Work/Law/Humanities
2. Adequate knowledge on Civil Court Proceedings & Child related laws.
3. Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in relevant field of work with women and children is mandatory.
4. High proficiency in internet and MS Office.
5. Proficiency on speaking, writing and understanding English and Assamese. Functional knowledge of Hindi will be useful.
6. Selected Candidate must report to duty at ASCPCR office at 10 A.M on 1st July, 2018
How to Apply for ASCPCR Jobs?
Interested candidates must carry original copies of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, passed certificate of the highest qualifying examination, work experience certificate etc with one “self attested” copy of each and updated and detailed CV duly signed by the candidates
A. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
B. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
C. A selection Committee shall select the Candidates for the said post.
D. The Committee has the right to reject the candidature of any Candidate at any stage of recruitment for submitting of improper documents/testimonials or trying to influence the selection process etc.
E. The application should be sent through registered post or by hand at the address of the Commission.