This has the approval of the Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide letter No. PMA.160/2018/15 dated 11/03/2018.
Assam TET Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancy: 5393 Nos.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band II @ Rs.14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible.
Don’t miss to read:
Essential Qualification & experiences:
(a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
(b) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules. Online Application Form (specimen)
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
How to Apply for Assam TET Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
Documents required to be uploaded:
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph
2. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
3. D.El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
4. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
5. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
6. Scanned Signature
7. BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
1. After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, D.El.Ed and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary). Pass Certificate of H. S. (Senior Secondary).
Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for LPS.Certificate and Mark sheet of D.El.Ed.Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC /MOBC.Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only),Sports or Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.