Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officer 600 Posts: Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer 600 vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018 before 02nd July 2018. Other Details Like Age Limits, Scale of Pay, Educational Qualification, Application Fee and How to Apply are Given below…
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officer Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
No. of posts: 600 Nos (UR-303, OBC-162, SC-90, ST-45)
Age Limits: Minimum 20 years to Maximum 28 years age on 02.07.2018.
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
List of Centers for Online Examination:
Jammu & Kashmir
1. Category of Applicant SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
2. Category of Applicant GEN/OBC: Rs.600/-
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the Bank of Baroda official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
1. Start date for Online Registration: 12.06.2018
2. Online Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
3. Last date for Online Registration including Edit /Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 02.07.2018
4. Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative) After: 18.07.2018
5. Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28.07.2018
Advertisement Details: Click here