BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 –> Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 17 General Manager (Chemical), Dy. General Manager (Contract & Procurement), Chief Manager (Contract & Procurement), Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), Sr. Manager, Manager and Deputy Manager vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in before 10.00 hours on 10.05.2018 to 23.59 hours on 01.06.2018.
BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of posts: 17 Nos.
1. General Manager (Chemical)
2. Dy. General Manager (Contract & Procurement)
3. Chief Manager (Contract & Procurement)
4. Dy. General Manager (Human Resources)
5. Chief Manager (Human Resources)
6. Chief Manager (Environment)
7. Chief Manager (Fire & Safety)
8. Chief Manager (Marketing)
9. Sr. Manager (Chemical)
10. Sr. Manager (Fire & Safety)
11. Manager (Human Resources)
12. Manager (Marketing)
13. Deputy Manager (Electrical)
14. Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
15. Deputy Manager (Human Resources)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree /Master’s Degree/MBA/MMS/ PG Diploma or equivalent qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/Statuary Council.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of above fees provided they produce SC /ST /PH certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview. The fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam / selection.
Note: Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card only.
How to Apply for Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
Eligible and interested candidates will be required to apply online through BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in from 10.00 hours on 10.05.2018 to 23.59 hours on 01.06.2018. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
1. Starting Date of online application form: 10.00 hours on 10.05.2018
2. Last date of filling of online application form: 23.59 hours on 01.06.2018.
Advertisement Details: Click here