Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Posts: Dibrugarh University has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancy. Interested candidates may apply Dibrugarh University Jobs 2018 before 25/07/2018.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Professor Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No. of posts: 09 Nos
Scale of Pay: Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs.6,000/-
1. Assamese – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M.A. in Assamese : Specialization : Open
2. Commerce – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M Com. in Commerce : Specialization : Open
3. Economics – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M.A. in Economics : Specialization: Open
4. English – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M.A. in English : Specialization: Open
5. Political Science – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M.A. in Political Science:Specialization: Open
6. Computer Science – 01 (One Post) [UR]: M.Sc. in Computer Science/MCA : Specialization Open
7. Education – 01 (One Post) [UR] M A. in Education/M.Ed: Specialization: Open
8. Mathematics – 01 (One Post) [UR] M.Sc. in Mathematics Specialization: Open
9. Sociology – 01 (One Post) [UR] (1): M.A. in Sociology Specialization: Open
i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University.
ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or Ph.D Degree(under new regulation).
iii. Academic staff should have familiarity with the characteristics of Open and Distance Learning mode.
Application Fee: Bank Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code: 994000).
How to Apply Dibrugarh University Jobs 2018?
The prescribed application form for the above posts can be downloaded from the university’s website www.dibru.ac.in . Applications ( 07 photocopies of the same) in the prescribed form of the Dibrugarh University are invited from the intending eligible candidates for the following tenural posts (as per UGC norms) so as to reach the Registrar on or before 25/07/2018.
Advertisement Details: Click here