Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 Dibrugarh University has issued a notification for the recruitment of 01 Laboratory Attendant, (contractual) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 before 11/05/2018. Other details like age limit, scale of pay, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply are given below…
Dibrugarh University Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the post: Laboratory Attendant, (contractual): 01 (one) post, Unreserved (Department of Chemistry)
Minimum Qualification: H.S. Passed in Science Stream with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs.6000/-(Rupees six thousand) only.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be followed as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply: The prescribed form for the above post can be downloaded from the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in. The application form must be submitted to the Registrar, D.U. along with all the necessary documents and Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch, (Code 994000) Dibrugarh.
1. The Hon’bleVice-Chancellor, D.U., for favour of information.
2. The Head Department of Chemistry, D.U. for information.
3. The Joint Registrar (Admn)/Sr Assistant Registrar (Admn)/Assistant Registrar (F&A)for information.
4. The Advertising Manager, The Assam Tribune with a request to publish the advertisement in their daily newspaper on 25 /4/2018.
5. The Programmer, Dibrugarh University, to upload the advertisement in the D.U. website.
6. Notice Board of the University.
7. Office File.
Last Date: 11th May 2018
Advertisement Details: Click here