Directorate of Health Services Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Grade-IV (Ward Boy, Ward Girl and Night Chowkidar (For Male only) 59 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online Directorate of Health Services, Assam website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) from 14/11/2018 to 24/11/2018.
Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment 2018
1. Ward Boy
No. of Post: 11 [SC – 2, ST (P) – 1, ST (H)-1, OBC/MOBC-5, UR – 2]
2. Ward Girl
No. of Post: 25 [SC – 1, ST(P) – 1, ST (H)-1, OBC/MOBC-6, UR – 16]
3. Night Chowkidar (For Male only)
No. of Post: 23 [SC – Nil, ST (P) – 1, ST (H) – 2, OBC/MOBC – 8, UR – 12.]
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII Passed.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 1, Rs. 12000/- Rs. 37500/- + Rs. 3900 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on 03rd March’ 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years relaxation to person with disability (DIVYANG). Reservation of physically handicapped person (PWD) will be as per Govt. rule.
How to Apply for This Post ?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) from 14/11/2018 to 24/11/2018.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
(a) 02 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
(b) Birth Certificate for age proof.
(c) Physically Handicap Certificate (if any).
(d) Pass certificate.
(e) Caste certificate (where applicable).
(f) Permanent Residential Certificate / Domicile Certificate (If any).
(g) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
2. Detailed list of eligible candidate for each post along with the details of selection test shall be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed in the website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in)
3. Tie-Breaking of Marks:- In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, for such instance or case, age preference will be given ie candidates older / senior in age will be placed higher in merit.
1. Online Apply Starting Date: 14/11/2018
2. Online Apply Last date: 24/11/2018
New Notice: Click here
Apply Online: Click here