DWSC Dhemaji Vacancy Details:
No. of posts: 01 Nos.
Remuneration: Rs.10000/- P.M
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce from a recognised institute.
i. Minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification experience in office Administration/File Management/Office correspondence with government projects.
ii. 3.Experience of working with Tally software for at least one year.
iii. Sound Knowledge of Government Accounting, Income Tax, VAT and other Taxation matters.
iv. Exceptional Degree, degree of Integrity, judgement and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential materials.
v. Must be Computer literate and should have knowledge MS- Office, Internet, e-mail etc.
vi. Strong communication skill in English,Hindi, and Local Language.
2. Data Entry Operator
No. of posts: 02 Nos.
Remuneration: Rs.25000/- P.M
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a recognised Institute. Minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience in data entry, MIS Applications, Data management etc. He/She has to be well versed with MS-Office preferably in MS-Excel and MS-Access, MS- Word.
Age Limit: 25 Years to 45 Years as on 1/1/2018.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The applicants must be an Indian Citizen
2. The filled up aplication in Standard Form along with Xerox Copy of all necessary testimonials duly signed by himself/hereself will have to be submitted along with the application in the O/o undersigned on or before 29th March, 2018.
3. The candidates will have to bring all the testimonials in original like Mark Sheet, Certificate, Age, Caste, Experience Valid and updated Employment Exchange Card along with 3 (Three) Passport sized photographs duly signed by the candidates.
4. The positions are purely on short term temporary contract basis initially for the period of 11 months. The term may be extended based on requirement.
5. The person can not claim any appointment/engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
6. In service personnel need to apply through proper channel.
7. The application should be addressed to the Member Secretary, DWSC, Dhemaji Cum Office of the Executive Engineer (PHE), Dhemaji Division, Dhemaji, Station Road, Dist: Dhemaji, Assam, PIN-787057.
8. No TA or DA will be provided to the applicants from this end.
8. Renewal of subsequest period will depend upon satisfactory of performance and appraisal.
10. Selected list of candidates will be published in the website: www.dhemaji.gov.nic and departmental Notice Board of the O/o undersigned.