Directorate of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2018 – Senior/ Junior Scientific Officer Posts: Directorate of Forensic Science Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer and Junior Scientific Officer 7 (seven) Vacancy. Other Details Like Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply are given below..
Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2018 – Senior/ Junior Scientific Officer Posts
1. Senior Scientific Officer
No. of posts: 04
2. Junior Scientific Officer
No. of posts: 3
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. with Chemistry/Physics/Computer Science as one of the subject.
Experience: 10 years as Senior Scientific Assistant or above.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicant must have good knowledge and experience in the particular field.(Necessary/supporting documents have to be enclosed).
2. Candidate with 67 (sixty seven) years or less as on 01.01.2018 will be preferred for engagement.
3. The appointees will have to examine and report cases assigned to them and will have to depose evidence when summon by the concerned Court.
4. The contractual period will not make the person eligible for permanent absorption in future.
5. The period of contractual employment will be initially for 7 (months), which may be extended.
6. The appointees will not be entitled any other allowances/ benefits or concessions as admissible to the state Government employees other than the consolidated pay fixed per month. However, the appointees will be eligible for T.A./D.A while visiting court for deposing evidence.
7. Last date for submission of application is 13th August 2018.
8. Application form can be collected in office of Directorate of Forensic Science Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati 19 during office hours or it can be downloaded from the website www.assam.gov.in
9. The candidate will have to apply to the ‘Director, Directorate of Forensic Science Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19’.
10. No application fee is required.
11. Candidates will have to submit separate application for separate post.
12. Self attested Certificates in respect of Educational Qualifications, working experiences etc should be submitted along with the application.
13. No Objection Certificate from Head of Department has to be submitted along with the application in case of candidate working in other institutions/ organization.
Application Form Download: Click here