Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Haryana Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of 7110 Male/Female Constable GD & Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for Haryana Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018 before 28th May, 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, scale of pay, selection procedure, application fee and how to apply are given below..
Haryana Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Post: 7110 Nos.
1. Constable GD (Male) – 5000 Posts
2. Constable GD (Female) – 1147 posts
3. Reserve Battalions Male Constable GD – 500 Posts
4. Sub – Inspector (Male) – 400 Posts (Re-Advertise)
1. Sub – Inspector (Female) – 63 Posts
Scale of Pay:
1. Constable GD: Rs.21,700-69100
2. Sub – Inspector: Rs.35400- 112400.
1. Constable GD:
i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the Categories.
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher educations;
2. Sub – Inspector:
i) Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent.
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric starrdard or higher educations.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years. Sub Inspector age limit Minimum 21 year & Maximum 27 years.
Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
1. For General Male candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee: Rs.100/-
2. For General Female candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee: Rs.50/-
3. For ST/SC Male candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee: Rs.25/-
4. For ST/SC Female candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee: Rs.13/-
5. For General Male candidates cat no- 4&5 Fee: Rs.150/-
6. For General Female candidates cat no- 4&5 Fee: Rs.75/-
7. For ST/SC Male candidates cat no-4&5 fee: Rs.35/-
8. For ST/SC Female candidates cat no-4&5 fee: Rs.18/-
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website hssc.gov.in from 28 May, 2018 (by 11:59 PM).
1. Advt. No. 3/2018 Date of publication: 16.04.2018
2. Opening date for submission of online applications: 28.04.2018
3. Closing date for submission of online applications: 28.05.2018 (by 11:59 PM)
4. Closing date for deposit of fee: 30.05.2018 (by 11:59 PM)
Advertisement Details: Click here
Apply Online: Click here