Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Probationary Officer 417 Post: Indian Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer 417 Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply online for Indian Bank Jobs 2018 on or before 27.08.2018. Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Probationary Officer 417 Post
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
No. of post: 417 (SC-62, ST-31, OBC-112, GEN-212)
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: Age (As on opening date of Online registration) minimum 20 years Maximum – 30 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected by Indian Bank through a selection process consisting of an online test (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by Interview.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment), shall be as follows:
A. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
B. Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply for Indian Bank Jobs 2018?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the Indian Bank website www.indianbank.in from 01.08.2018 and not later than 27.08.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications.
Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
3. Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After: 24.09.2018
4. Online Examination – Preliminary: 06.10.2018
5. Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
6. Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22.10.2018
7. Online Examination – Main: 04.11.2018
Advertisement Details: Click here