Karimganj Judiciary Recruitment 2018 – Office Peon Posts: District and Sessions Judge, Karimganj has issued a notification for the recruitment of Office Peon 02 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Karimganj Judiciary Jobs 2018 before 06.07.2018. Other Details Like Age Limits, Scale of Pay, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure and How to Apply are given below…
Karimganj Judiciary Recruitment 2018 – Office Peon Posts
Name of the Post: Office Peon
Number of vacancies: 02 (General)
Scale of pay: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.37,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3,900/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age Limits: Not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2018. Relaxation of age will be as per Government norms.
Minimum qualification: Class VIII pass.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview and Viva voce.
How to Apply Karimganj Judiciary Jobs 2018?
Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents. The envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in block capital letters as “Application for the post of Office Peon” and send to the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Karimganj at Karimganj on or before 06.07.2018 till 5-00 p.m. through registered post.
1. The duly filled up application form along with the self attested copies of testimonials, 02 recent passport size photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the date stipulated hereinabove.
2. Persons working in Government Services desirous of applying shall have to apply through proper channel.
3. The candidates should bring their necessary testimonials in original, relating to their qualification and other skills, at the time of the interview.
4. The date of the interview and the name of the eligible candidates shall be notified in the official website www.karimganjjudiciary.gov.in and in the notice board of the office. No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date (i,e. 06.07.2018) will not to be entertained.
6. The number of posts mentioned above may vary at the time of selection.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview/Viva Voce.
8. In case any administrative reasons arising later on, interview may be cancelled/postponed without prior notice.
9. The candidate must fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of the receipt of application.
Advertisement Details: Click here