RPF Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 9739 Constable & Sub-Inspector Post: Railway Protection Force has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male/ Female Constable 8629 and Sub-Inspector 1120 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018 before 30th June 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, scale of pay, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below..
RPF Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 9739 Constable & Sub-Inspector Post
1. Constable – 8629
2. Sub-Inspector – 1120
Total No. of Post: 9739 Nos.
1. Constable – SSLC/ 10th Class / Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
2. Sub-Inspector – Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit for RPF:
1. Constable – Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
2. Sub-Inspector – Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 25 years.
Scale of Pay for RPF:
1. For Constable – Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with Initial Pay of Rs.21,700/-
2. For Sub-Inspector – Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/-
Application Fee for Railway Protection Force:
1. For General/OBC candidates Application fee: Rs 500/-
2. For ST/SC/Female candidates Application fee: Rs 250/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
Don’t Miss to Read:
How to Apply for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the Indian Railways Board RPF any railway zonal official website. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted Online only on or before 30th June 2018 up to 23:59 Hours.
Important Dates Railway Protection Force:
1. Date of Opening of Online registration: 10 hrs on 01/06/2018
2. Date of Closing of Online registration: 23,59 hrs on 30/06/2018
3. Tentative Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): In September and October 2018.
Advertisement Details: Click here
Apply Online: Click here