SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy Details:
1. Probationary Officer (GEN) – 1010
2. Probationary Officer (OBC) – 540
3. Probationary Officer (SC) – 300
4. Probationary Officer (ST) – 150
Total Number of Post: 2000 Nos.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Scale of Pay: The selected candidates will earn a basic monthly salary of Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020.
Age limit: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 30 years and minimum 21 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
1. For General, OBC: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
3. Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
How to Apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-04-2018
2. Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 13-05-2018
3. Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18-06-2018 on wards
4. Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 01, 07 & 08-07-2018
5. Date for Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 28-05-2018 on wards
6. Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18-06-2018 to 23-06-2018
7. Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 15-07-2018
8. Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20-07-2018
9. Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04-08-2018
10. Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 20-08-2018
11. Date for Download Call Letter for Interview: 01-09-2018
12. Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24-09-2018 to 12-10-2018
13. Date for Declaration of Final Result: 01-11-2018
Advertisement Details: Click here