SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 13 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 13 Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies. Eligible candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers before 2nd June, 2018.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification | Specialist Cadre Officers 13 Posts
1. HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 01 Post
2. HR Specialist (manpower Planning) – 01 Post
3. Internal Communication Specialist – 01 Post
4. Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS) – 03 Posts
5. Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 01 Post
6. Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces) – 01 Post
7. Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBA/Post Graduation degree from any recognized university.
Scale of Pay:
1. Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 – 16.08 Lacs @
2. Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490 – 19.50 Lacs @
3. Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV) – 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170 – 23.00 Lacs @
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on short listing and Personal Interview.
i. Application fee & intimation charges (non refundable) Rs. 600 is applicable for the Regular Posts of HR Specialists & Internal Communication Specialist. The application fee is waived for all four Contractual Positions viz, BSS, DBA, & CDBA.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online
How to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
-> Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fee: 15.05.2018 to 02.06.2018
Advertisement Details: Click here