SEBA Class HSLC/10th Results 2018 – Check Via Websites: Hello, fellas! Must be waiting for the most important HSLC result 2018 or say Class 10th Board examination result 2018. The Board of Secondary Education (SEBA), Assam has recently announced Assam Class 10th Board examination result 2018 of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and the Assam High Madrassa (AHM) Examinations will be declared on 25th May 2018.
SEBA Class HSLC/10th Results 2018 | Check Via Websites
The Board of Secondary Education (SEBA) secretary Probin Sarma said the HSLC results will be available at the official website sebaonline.org from 9 am. The students can collect their mark sheets from the respective schools from 11 am, the official mentioned.
Last year, the results were declared on 31 May 2017. Over three lakh students had appeared for the SEBA HSLC Class 10 exam 2017. The overall pass percentage stood at 47.49 percent. Of the 3,80,733 students who appeared for the exam, 54,955 students passed in first division, 80,197 students passed in second division, and 43,522 in third division.
More than 3 lakh students have appeared for the SEBA HSLC Class 10 2018 examination. The Assam Board Class 10 Examination 2018 was held at 852 centers across the state.
The official website to find the result is –
How to Check SEBA Assam HSLC/10th Results 2018?
1. Log on to the official website of SEBA — sebaonline.org.
2. Now Click on HSLC/AHM results 2018.
3. Now Fill in the required details like Roll, Number and Captcha.
4. Then Click the Submit button, the result will be pop up on the screen.
5. Download the result and take a print for future reference.
Check SEBA Assam HSLC Results 2018 Via SMS Mode:
Once can use basic SMS service feature to get the HSLC 2018 result. For this, just send an SMS in the following format and get your result.
1. BSNL Users: Type SEBA 18 and send it to 57766
2. Idea, Jio & Vodafone Users: Type AS10 and send it to 58888111
3. Airtel Users: Type AS10 and send it to 5207011