SSC CGL Examination 2018 –> Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2018 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for SSC CGL Examination 2018 before 04.06.2018.
SSC CGL Examination 2018 Notification
1. Junior Statistical Officer
2. Assistant Audit Officer
3. Assistant Accounts Officer
4. Assistant Section Officer
6. Assistant/ Superintendent
8. Assistant Enforcement Officer
9. Sub Inspector
10. Divisional Accountant
13. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
14. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
15. Tax Assistant
16. Upper Division Clerk
Scale of Pay:
1. For Group B: Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4800/-
2. For Group C: Rs.5200 -20200 grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-08-2018. Age relaxation will be as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination (Tier – I), Computer Based Examination (Tier – II), Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) (Tier – III) & Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification (Tier – IV).
1. For General: Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
3. Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking
How to Apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2018
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the SSC website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018.
Important Dates CGL Examination 2018 :
1. Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-05-2018
2. Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-06-2018
3. Last Date for Challan Generation: 04-06-2018
4. Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 07-06-2018
5. Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25-07-2018 to 20-08-2018
6. Date of Tier-II: 27-11-2018 to 30-11-2018
Advertisement Details: Click here