UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), RO Guwahati is hereby invited application for filling up one vacant post of Section Officer and one anticipatory post of Assistant Section Officer of UIDAI Regional Office Guwahati.
UIDAI Guwahati Vacancy Details:
A. Section Officer
Number of Vacant Posts: 01 No.
Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level-8(pre-revised Pay Band II Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)
1. Two years experience in Finance/Accounts/Administration/Legal/Establishment /Human Resource/Budgeting/Vigilance /Procurement/Planning and policy/Technical Matters/Implementation of Government schemes, etc.
2. Excellent noting/ drafting
3. Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills.
B. Assistant Section Officer
Number of Vacant Posts: 01 (one) anticipated Post (likely to vary)
Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level-6(pre-revised Pay Band II Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-)
1. Excellent noting/drafting, typing skills, proficiency in handling Computers with Excellent Computer skills.
2. Experience in handling cash, Finance//Accounts/Administrative/Legal/Establishment Matters/ Budget Policy matters/Implementation of Government schemes, etc
How to Apply for UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018
Thus the application may be furnished in the prescribed proforma and forwarded to Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor Block-V, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO, Assam Sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati-781006. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 25-06-2018. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible.
Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be considered. Further details may be obtained from the website www.uidai.gov.in
Sd/- (Piyush Chetiya)
Assistant Director General