UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2018 Apply Online 414 Post: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 414 Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 on or before 03rd September, 2018 till 6:00 PM.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2018 Apply Online 414 Post
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
No. of post: 100 Nos.
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
No. of post: 45 Nos.
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying)
No. of post: 32 Nos.
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
No. of post: 225 Nos.
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai
No. of post: 12 Nos.
UPSC Jobs Educational Qualification:
1. For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised university or equivalent.
2. For Naval Academy: B.Sc. (with Physics & Mathematics ) or Bachelor of Engineering.
3. For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering Candidates who are studying in final year Degree Course and yet to pass final year degree examination or equivalent examination can also apply for the Examination, but they will be required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination or equivalent examination by the specified dates.
Center of Examination:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standards, Interview and Personality Test.
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs 2018:
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2018?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 03rd September, 2018 till 6:00 PM.
Advertisement Details: Click here